Monday, October 19, 2009

Home

Blog Post by Kati:

Well, we're home from what I assume will be our last trip before baby! We were up at 4:00am this morning and landed in Minneapolis by 7:40am. It is 8:40am now and Chris is off to work and I'm heading out for work soon. It will be a long day! But it was a great trip.

Yesterday we went to the Sears Tower and went out on the plexiglass ledge. It was crazy to be up 103 floors and see the ground beneath your feet (103 floors down!).
Doesn't it look like we're floating a little bit? :)
We spent the rest of the day lounging around Laura's apartment. I was exhausted from the previous 2 days so the only other thing Laura and I did was go get pedicures and manicures while Chris watched the Vikings game. My feet were very happy with me for that choice of activity!

Now it is Monday and back to reality...

No comments:

Post a Comment