Monday, July 20, 2009

Wedding Weekend!

Blog Post by Kati:

We are home from a whirlwind weekend in Rochester, NY. It was a really fun time, and so great for me to spend time with my college roomie, Melissa, who I don't see very often. Here are a selection of pictures from the weekend:

Here's me in my first maternity dress at the rehearsal:


Me and Chris at the rehearsal dinner:


Here I am with the lovely bride:


Walking down the aisle in my black dress:


And last but not least, a preggo bridesmaid belly shot:

Another exciting part about the trip was on our way home. As we were landing in Minneapolis, I think I felt the baby "flutter" a couple of times! It felt kind of bubbly...sort of strange. So I think that was what it was. I'm on tummy alert today to see if I can feel anything again! I thought it was pretty cool that the baby knew we were heading into our home town and was excited about it. :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment