Wednesday, July 15, 2009

NY bound!

Blog Post by Kati:

Chris and I are heading out early tomorrow morning for Rochester, NY. I am going to be a bridesmaid in my dear friend/college roommate Melissa's wedding on Friday! I'm very excited to travel to a new place and take part in the fun wedding craziness! I was very lucky in that she wanted her bridesmaids to just find a black dress to wear (and yellow strappy sandals- love them!), so I didn't have to worry about fitting into a specific dress. I went shopping for a dress last Wednesday and found one I liked and bought it. It wasn't empire waist or flowy like I was expecting to find...it was more form fitting! I decided to flaunt the baby bump a little. But...on Sunday I tried the dress on again and it had gotten tighter in the 5 days, enough so that I knew I would be uncomfortable. So I went back to the store and THANKFULLY was able to find the same dress in the next size up. Whew! I didn't want to have to start a dress search all over again. I suppose I learned my lesson to not shop too early when I'm clearly growing bigger every day. :)

We'll be in NY until Sunday evening, and I'll be sure to post pictures next week!

Have a great weekend! Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment