Monday, July 27, 2009

Blog Post By Chris:

It has been awhile since I posted. We are very close to potentially learning the sex of our kid. If everything goes well on Wednesday we should find out that morning. Thanks to everyone for all their predictions, except people who put their guess in Jan (we could use the tax break). If you still have not guessed and want to get in on it you have a couple days left. I will give my prediction tomorrow night so all of you will have to wait until then. We are close to being at the half way point and each day gets more exciting. I think it will feel more real once we find out the sex too, and once kati's belly gets bigger. Well since I will be posting tomorrow night that is it for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment