
We are in fact having our ultrasound this Wednesday and we are going to find out the sex of the baby! Hopefully he or she will cooperate. :) So, we'd like to start a list of everybody's predictions: Gender, Birth Date, and Birth Time. If you'd like to make a prediction and be included on our list, either comment on this post, email me (kati@twincitizen.net), or respond to the status I'll be posting on Facebook. Remember our official due date is December 25th. So choose your prediction carefully- the closest person will be named in our baby scrap book! :)
One of the biggest changes I have noticed this week is that my hair has started to go straight! But of course not all of it, so it is half curly and half straight. So it just looks weird. Oh well!
Have a great weekend, and remember to let me know your baby prediction!
*puts on Giant Turban. It helps with the predictions.*
ReplyDeleteGender: Boy
Birth Date: December 27th. Right Before Emily's B-Day.
Birth Time: 1:42 PM
My prediction is a Boy born on December 22nd at
ReplyDelete8:06AM
The reason I am picking Boy is because according to the chinese lunar calendar that is what it is predicting for you: http://www.holodeck.com/pregnancy/chinese-cal.html (that is assuming I have your age of conception and month correct) hahaha
It was very right on with my two girls.
As far as your hair... get use to it. I use to have curly hair just like you at your age and when I had my two girls.. I totally lost my curls. I am slowly getting a little wave back. I guess it goes with the territory. Anxious to hear what the baby is. Good luck.
Gender: Girl
ReplyDeleteBirthday: December 31st
Birth time: 1:30 pm
Girl
ReplyDeleteDec 26
2:24 a.m.
Boy
ReplyDeleteDecember 28
1:51pm
So says unclejohn
Boy
ReplyDeleteDecember 23rd
2:33AM
Let me see.....it'll be a boy. The baby will be four days late since Kati was four days late....that means Dec. 29th. That is also the birthday of my first cousin, Sara, which means that cousins twice removed will have the same birthday! How profound is that? The baby will be born at 4:24 a.m.
ReplyDeleteBoy
ReplyDeleteDecember 27th
4:40am