Saturday, May 30, 2009

Post By Chris:

Today we got to hang out with Jed and Theresa Wachter and their two boys. Noah is 3 months old and Dominik will turn 2 in Sept. It was really fun hanging out with them. We took them to Lego Land at MOA so that Dominik could release some energy. The trip was great minus me almost knocking Noah out of his stroller on the escalator. As soon as we get pictures from Nik we will post pictures of the two boys. Hopefully the Wachter family can come up again and spend some more time with us. Until next time.

2 comments:

  1. Comment from Bob:
    Looking at the gene pool and the healthy lifestyle of Kati and Chris, I am thinking cute, intelligent and happy! We just spent time with our friends Lance and Pat as they were staying in town at his daughter’s and watching their grandchildren. They asked us how Chris and Kati were doing and we told them all about how they were doing and can’t wait for the day we can tell them about us becoming grandparents. Even more, I can’t wait for the day that I can take my own grandchild to the park or the zoo and to teach them how to perform quadratic equations in their head.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! I love it! A lot of the memories I have about my grandpa revolve around doing math and logic problem solving at holidays...since he was a math teacher and professor. Glad that that will continue! :)

    ReplyDelete