Week 8! So here's the info:
How your baby's growing:
New this week: Webbed fingers and toes are poking out from your baby's hands and feet, his eyelids practically cover his eyes, breathing tubes extend from his throat to the branches of his developing lungs, and his "tail" is just about gone. In his brain, nerve cells are branching out to connect with one another, forming primitive neural pathways. You may be daydreaming about your baby as one sex or the other, but the external genitals still haven't developed enough to reveal whether you're having a boy or a girl. Either way, your baby — about the size of a kidney bean — is constantly moving and shifting, though you still can't feel it.
New this week: Webbed fingers and toes are poking out from your baby's hands and feet, his eyelids practically cover his eyes, breathing tubes extend from his throat to the branches of his developing lungs, and his "tail" is just about gone. In his brain, nerve cells are branching out to connect with one another, forming primitive neural pathways. You may be daydreaming about your baby as one sex or the other, but the external genitals still haven't developed enough to reveal whether you're having a boy or a girl. Either way, your baby — about the size of a kidney bean — is constantly moving and shifting, though you still can't feel it.

I love the food analogies...so funny. From beans to fruit back to beans. I guess it is appropriate since I want to eat food all of the time. And I pretty much am. So far today I have had:
Breakfast:
String Cheese
Bag of grapes
Bagel w/ Spinach and Artichoke Cream Cheese (thanks for the tip, Laura, it is delicious!)
Morning Snack:
Special K Fruit and Yogurt Cereal
Morning Snack:
Special K Fruit and Yogurt Cereal
Strawberry Jello
Lunch:
Hard Boiled Egg
Lunch:
Hard Boiled Egg
Amy's Microwave Pesto Pasta meal (SOOOO delicious!)
Vanilla Pudding
Vanilla Pudding
A few potato chips (only a few, Mom!)
Afternoon Snack:
Carrots and dip
Not sure about dinner yet, but I'm sure I'll figure out something healthy and delicious and plentiful. :)
Afternoon Snack:
Carrots and dip
Not sure about dinner yet, but I'm sure I'll figure out something healthy and delicious and plentiful. :)
We're moving up! From a blueberry to a kidney bean! Whoo hoo! I'm proud of how well you're eating Kati. Keep up the good work!
ReplyDeleteI love you.
Mom
oh that cream cheese sure is great. maybe you can name your baby "artichoke" - or "arti" for short
ReplyDeleteHaha! Arti...hmmm. Don't think so. :)
ReplyDelete