Friday, August 9, 2024

A Picture Update: Summer Week 9

This week (starting Tuesday night) was my first foray into Covid and I’m NOT a fan. 


Chris and I both tested positive that afternoon and therefore we spent the week masking at home and staying 6 feet away from the girls as much as we could to keep them healthy…so far so good…

Here are the few photos I took when I could:

On Wednesday we spent some time outside and I had comfort corn for dinner, sitting at our dining room table alone. 


By Thursday afternoon I was feeling better and had been 6+ days into symptoms, so the girls and I went to the pool and found an empty corner for me to hang out in. It was chilly and cloudy at times, but it felt good to get outside.


Today Luna cheered for Callie as she went on a training run, enjoyed various other snuggles, and the girls more outside time.


My Covid symptoms are now solely concentrated in my chest with continued congestion and occasional coughing. The thought of attempting a run at this point feels impossible (even yoga feels like it would be too exhausting) so I’m just taking it easy and hoping after another couple days I’ll feel back to normal…?!?! Chris has had slight temps every once in a while, but thankfully his version of Covid hasn’t been too awful. Maybe because he had it a few years ago, it isn’t as bad the second time around…?!?! Who knows! 

Have a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment