First up, yesterday was Uncle Craigles’ birthday! Since it is State Fair time, I’m throwing it back to years ago when I was a third wheel on their State Fair date! Welcome to the 40s club…we hope you had a great day!!
I survived three days back to work, with the remnants of Covid still kicking my butt. I’m so tired. But feeling better as of today. Here are my pics:
Final relaxing opportunities on Monday and Tuesday.

Watching the DNC speeches and feeling HOPE for the first time in a long time! Go Governor Walz!!!

Today Maya got to hang out with G-ma, Mitchell and Isla!

The girls and I are supposed to run a 5K on Sunday, but August has just been a disaster for training for all of us. None of us are ready. So I’m bummed but I’m just letting that go…
Watching the DNC speeches and feeling HOPE for the first time in a long time! Go Governor Walz!!!
Today Maya got to hang out with G-ma, Mitchell and Isla!
The girls and I are supposed to run a 5K on Sunday, but August has just been a disaster for training for all of us. None of us are ready. So I’m bummed but I’m just letting that go…
Have a good weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment