Friday, April 29, 2022

A Picture Update

Hi all. It’s been another week. I’m pretty tired…so I don’t have much. Here are the pics:

Headstands and sunshine 


Callie’s show choir performance:


Work from home + no school day today:


Tomorrow is April 30th. That’s 7 years since my dad died. By this time each of the past 6 years I have had a post planned…written, re-written, pictures put together, etc. 

I don’t have that this year. This April has been tough (minus a very amazing 40th birthday) and my mental and emotional capacity for reflection and remembrance  has just not been there.

So I’m not sure what or if or when I’ll post tomorrow. Just know that it seems impossible that it has been 7 years but also like it was lifetimes ago. 

And also that I have said the past few years that maybe I’ll get a gratitude tattoo when I’m 40, and am in the very early planning process if that idea…

Take care.


No comments:

Post a Comment