Sunday, November 14, 2021

Weekend Wrap-Up

Happy Sunday everyone! It has been a very low key weekend for us. Yesterday morning I did an amazing 4 mile run, thanks to Taylor’s new version of the Red album! Callie told me Taylor Swift is “old mom music”, but that’s fine. I had the best run I’ve had in over a month!


Maya got a new book and spent the morning reading it out loud to me! Luna got in on the action as well.


Later we were just hanging out, watching the snow, and listening to Christmas music. And Luna enjoyed SNAPCHAT as well, apparently.



This morning’s run/walk was definitely a bit snowy!


The girls played over with the neighbor boys a big chunk of the day. I went to Lakewood and then to church for a concert- Tony Ross and Burt Hara- two of my dad’s favorite orchestra musicians. My mom sponsored the concert and lead a pre-concert conversation. It was an emotional afternoon.


Please send positive vibes to Chris tomorrow morning…he is having hernia surgery. Prayers for a speedy recovery are welcome!

I’ll leave you with Maya’s reenactment of a truck trailer commercial that she re-enacts every time we watch anything on Hulu…

thanks



Take care and have a great week. 


No comments:

Post a Comment