First up, HAPPY BIRTHDAY NANA!!!! We love you and hope you have a great day!
These fall school weeks are a bit nuts. They just FLY by and I feel like I can barely catch my breath.
Just a PSA if you know anyone working in education. It’s wild out there. Buy them coffee or wine or something.
Not me, I’m doing fine. Things are busy and I have a lot going on, but I’m lucky to be supported by great people and it isn’t impacting my mental health (for the most part!). But I have heard stories and read articles and it is just a hard and crazy time out there for people who work in the education system.
Anyway. I don’t have too many pics, but here is what I got:
Chris ans I left the girls home alone FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER to go vote! It was like 20 minutes and they survived! Here’s hoping maybe an early dinner date is maybe in our future soon…? And then the girls snuggled on the couch for like 2 seconds and I caught it!
And then we have pretty sky and a goofy 3rd grader.
And finally, this girl who leaves for school in the dark (until next week after daylight savings, I suppose) auditioned for the middle school musical on Wednesday and GOT A PART! She will be Sardine Devotee #5 in Spongebob the Musical.
Have a great weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment