Thursday, December 31, 2020

2020 Wrap-Up

 It's a bit hard to figure out how to describe the year that was 2020.  It has become a blur of so much togetherness, Zoom calls, outdoor adventures, fear, loneliness, joy, frustration, impatience, running and walking, laughter, and gratitude.

So I decided to go through my pictures from each month to see if I could find pictures in the following categories:

  1. Callie
  2. Maya
  3. Luna
  4. Gosselin Cousins
  5. Henderson Cousins
  6. Me and/or Chris and/or both of us (+children sometimes)
  7. Gosselin Family
  8. Henderson Family
  9. Beauty in Nature
To my surprise and delight, I was generally successful.  So I put the pictures together to showcase the crazy year that was.

CALLIE:



MAYA:


LUNA:


GOSSELIN COUSINS:


HENDERSON COUSINS:



ME and/or CHRIS and/or BOTH OF US (+ children sometimes):




GOSSELIN FAMILY:



HENDERSON FAMILY:



BEAUTY IN NATURE:




Ta-da! HAPPY NEW YEAR!  Here's hoping for a LOT more hugs in 2021!

No comments:

Post a Comment