Sunday, October 11, 2020

Weekend Wrap-Up

How is it Sunday night already?  EVERY WEEK on Saturday morning when I wake up I think "I'm going to blink and it is going to be Sunday night" and it happens every time.  We had a lovely fall weekend.

Yesterday morning I took the girls to in-person dance, which means I had one at a time while the other was in class.  Callie and I walked along a pretty fall path and ate bagels while she completely ignored me to read her Percy Jackson book for the 3rd time.  Maya and I took Luna out for a run around the big field and did some errands.


We had what might be our final deck dinner of the season on Saturday night.  Boom, Auntie Yoda, Uncle Craigles, Lucy and Mila came over for playing, bikes and grilling (look at those beautiful vegetables!).


Here is a lot of baby content, because she is just so stinking adorable.


Since it gets darker out so much earlier in the fall, the girls were finally able to look through Chris' telescope last night before bed.  We saw Jupiter and it's moons!


This morning we did some yard work while the girls played over at the neighbor's yard.  Then I met G-ma, Pa and Auntie Cat for a beautiful afternoon of Pickleball and a little walk in the woods.



Then we spent time outside to just SOAK IT IN.  



Tonight before bed we wandered over to see the high school marching band perform on the field. I wonder if you can tell who the winter baby is and who the summer baby is by their choice of apparel?


Have a lovely week.




No comments:

Post a Comment