I went for a 4 mile run yesterday morning and got a bit lost in a new area and found a new path. It was lovely!
Yesterday morning G-ma came over to continue the transformation of Callie's room. They painted over the pink and purple walls with an awesome turquoise color!
While they were doing that, we FaceTimed Hanna and Mitchell a bit and Maya showed off the labels she made in her closet with Hanna's fancy label maker.
Then we went over to Boom's house to see Great Margie before she headed home.
We made delicious candied apples from a recipe my Aunt Mary sent us...delicious!
Callie slept in the guest room in the basement last night since her room was freshly painted. They tried to convince us that it would be a good idea for both of them to sleep down there. YEAH RIGHT.
This morning I went for a very chilly run...and Cal and I had a date at Target (and Starbucks).
Auntie Hanna, Uncle Dan and Mitchell came over for lunch.
And while I did a big cleaning project at home (cleaning, organizing, and a bit of rearranging in our bedroom), Chris and the girls went with G-ma, Pa and Auntie Cat for a fun afternoon in Hastings!
Now I'm SO TIRED. I napped at 6:30pm so I hope I can fall asleep at bedtime...another busy week is ahead!
No comments:
Post a Comment