Friday, May 15, 2020

A Picture Update

Happy Friday!  It was a GORGEOUS day today, and for that I am grateful.  Here's a snapshot of our week.

Monday: Luna tried to help with my Zoom calls, we flew our new kite, and FaceTimed with Nana and Papa for Papa's birthday!



Tuesday: We celebrated Pa's birthday with an outdoor picnic!  Look at how STINKIN' CUTE Mitchell is.  I can't stand it.



Wednesday: lots of biking, Maya had a "meet up" with her class from her bed, she also agreed to snuggle with me, and we played Monopoly on the Switch and both girls ended up in jail AT THE SAME TIME.  Chris and I were very much amused.



Thursday: sister chats on the chairs, crazy time in the front yard, a family walk/bike in the evening, and crazy hair/crazy faces





Friday: we made homemade ice cream (vanilla chocolate chip) with another recipe we got from Great Aunt Mary!  It was SO good.



And then there's this one...she increasingly hates HATES doing her school work.  But part of her school work was a virtual "field day" doing fun stuff outside, so I don't have much sympathy...



Luna and I had some relaxing time this afternoon, and then we had some socially distant social interactions with friends.  It was weird to stand awkwardly far away, but good. And we got to meet the Held’s newest addition, HUGO the chihuahua!







Click here for some videos from the past week!

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment