Yesterday after dance, we headed downtown. Boom, Auntie Mari, Callie and I went out for a walk and ran into Lucy and Uncle Craigles! Then Mari, Cal and I walked down to the Stone Arch Bridge and came back to play games.
Then later Amy, Peter, Bob, and Barbara all came over for dinner. And of course there was lots of Baby Mila snuggling!
And her baby faces are the best!
It was so fun having Auntie Mari home!
Today after lunch the girls headed to Auntie Cat’s for a fun afternoon! They went on a nature walk and to a bakery and played at her house. The girls had a blast!
While they were gone Chris and I did exciting things like hitting golf balls and grocery shopping (him), napping and laundry (me) and then we also took Luna on her own adventure walk.
Have a great week!
No comments:
Post a Comment