But we made it and everyone is home (or will be very soon)!
Here's Luna looking deceptively docile at home, as well as hyper vigilant in the car when I picked up the girls. Also, we FaceTimed with Chris and he put up funny images, and then snuggled on the bed watching Master Chef Junior.
Here's Luna looking deceptively docile at home, as well as hyper vigilant in the car when I picked up the girls. Also, we FaceTimed with Chris and he put up funny images, and then snuggled on the bed watching Master Chef Junior.
The girls are really getting in to competition shows, which are super fun to watch as a family. We have been watching Lego Masters together the past few weeks (and HIGHLY recommend...super fun and funny). And this week as a survival tactic for me, we started watching Master Chef Junior, a cooking show featuring kids 9-12 years old.
Let me tell you, my picky eaters are ALL ABOUT seeing all the crazy, complicated and weird dishes that the kids make on this show. The one we watched tonight had the kid contestants making Beef Wellington, and it was HILARIOUS to hear Callie and Maya "critiquing" the sear of the beef. As if they had any idea what in the world they were talking about...
Anyway...I'm very much looking forward to a normal weekend.
I’ll leave you with pictures of the sunset Chris sent me from the plane.
Have a great weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment