I didn’t take many pictures this week. Here’s what I got, and half of them were taken by others: A little bit of Baby Mitchell, a little bit of crazy Luna, a little bit of games with Pa!
Tonight we had a Gosselin family dinner! We had made arrangements for G-ma to pick up the girls from school but I left work a little early so I passed her leaving for pickup while I was getting to their house. So she told me to go get wine. So I did! And then a bit later I got this cute picture.
We had a fun and crazy family night!
And we got our first whole group picture with Mitchell (minus Shambles)!
And we had to do a goofy one too, of course!
Poor Luna is just sitting there wondering why she has to deal with all these crazy humans.
I’ll leave you with something that I found online and made me laugh out loud because it is 100% me and Chris’ personalities and what would happen if we were split up on a plane.
Chris has been in SO MANY weddings. LOL.
Have a great weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment