Sunday, December 29, 2019

Weekend Wrap-Up

Happy Sunday! We had a pretty good weekend!  Here are some more cute Mitchell pics from Friday night:


We didn’t so much of anything yesterday. Except I fell hard on the ice right away in the morning and Maya got slime everywhere.



There is video evidence of my fall, which is painfully hilarious, so if you see me in person I will show it to you. But I don’t need to put it out on the interwebs...HA. My children think it is very funny. 

Today Uncle Dan, Auntie Hanna and Baby Mitchell came over. Maya finally got to hold him because she is finally healthy.


Then Mitchell stayed with the boys so we could all go and meet Boom, Auntie Yoda and Auntie Mari for pedicures!


Tonight we went to see the Helds and the kids had a blast playing at their school gym.


And then we had dinner and got the kids together for an oldest to youngest photo op!



One more week of break! It is both awesome and I hope we all survive.






No comments:

Post a Comment