Ten years ago we were 9 days into parenthood and the change of the decade was nowhere in my consciousness.
This has definitely been the biggest, most special, and most challenging decade of my life, as I have navigated raising babies into elementary school kids and also lost my dad halfway though.
This winter break I have spent a lot of time organizing pictures on my computer, so I have had the opportunity to go back and look at memories from this past decade. I tried to figure out how to best post about moving in to 2020 and I'll admit I was at a bit of a loss. So I decided since the 2010s were mostly the evolution of our little family, that I'd find random family pictures from each year. So here's my DECADE long Timehop...
And now all the other years in the decade! (My very scientific way of choosing one picture from each year out of the thousands of pictures, was to do a random number generator on my phone from 1-12 to have it choose which month to focus on for each year).
Have a great New Year's Eve! Happy 2020!


No comments:
Post a Comment