Sunday, November 17, 2019

Weekend Wrap-Up

Oh my goodness I am exhausted from SUCH A FUN WEEKEND!! Yesterday we did a bunch of errands (including getting Luna a new winter coat) and G-ma and Pa came over to babysit.




Last night I went to a friend's birthday party that was a Bob Ross paining party. It was a blast and I'm happy with my final product.



Ta-da!
Today the big event was AUNTIE HANNA'S BABY SHOWER!!!  The girls "helped" and got some energy out before it all started.



Hanna's sisters, Becca and Michelle, and Cathleen and I hosted.  We had so much fun planning and putting in personal touches.





There were so many guests there who all love Hanna, obviously, and made the whole event so much fun.



We played a video (Dan answering baby questions...he was a good sport) and everyone guessed how big around Hanna is with boy ribbon or girl ribbon.



She got so many great presents!



This Auntie Tribe CANNOT WAIT for Baby Goose's arrival!



By the end of the afternoon we were tired and a bit delirious but had such a fun day!



Have a great week!


No comments:

Post a Comment