Sunday, November 10, 2019

Weekend Wrap-Up

Happy Sunday!  We had a super fun weekend that started on Saturday morning with a trio of haircuts (including Lucy's first cut!)...



...and a surprise visit from AUNTIE MARI!!! The girls were SO excited and shocked to see her.  They gave her lots of love and hugs!



Later there was more fun cousin time (and Luna time).



My mom got back from a week long vacation, so Mari continued her fun surprise weekend by coming with to pick up Mom from the airport yesterday afternoon!  And then we all had dinner and looked at her trip pictures together.



This morning the girls did some Luna smothering snuggling. Maya just lays on her and says "LUNA I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!" over and over and it is so cute and also ridiculous.



This afternoon I took the girls to a high school production of "Miss Nelson is Missing" and then we watched Dancing With the Stars and snuggled.



I'll leave you with some weird pictures that show up my phone because it is linked to one of the iPads where the weird pictures happen.



Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment