Sunday, September 22, 2019

Weekend Wrap-Up

Alrighty it is already Sunday night!  We had a fun weekend.  It started with a run with Luna and a trip to Target (as usual) with Cal.



After Callie's dance class, she and I headed to Heritage Days to hang out with Uncle Dan and Auntie Hanna at the K-9 Foundation booth.  We watched some crazy bikers and then watched a K-9 demonstration, where Uncle Dan got to be "attacked" by one of the police dogs (see video at the end of the post)!



Then later we headed downtown!



Today our big outing was swimming...and Charlie and Sylvia joined us for a bit too.



The rest of the day was pretty much cleaning and being lazy.  And spoiling a silly dog.



I'll leave you with a longer video compilation, because it has been at least a month since I have put one together!  So for the end of summer through early fall videos, click here!

Have a great week!




No comments:

Post a Comment