Friday, September 6, 2019

A Picture Update

We made it through the first week of school and I'm exhausted.  I fell asleep at 7:45pm last night!  But the bonus for that is I actually achieved 8 hours of sleep according to my Fitbit!

Anyway, here are the pictures from the week.  On Tuesday the girls were still off, so they spent the morning with G-ma, and then the afternoon with their neighborhood besties.  They sold drinks and dog treats and made $30!  The kids all decided to donate half the money and they each got $3.75.  It was very exciting for all involved.



Wednesday was their first day of school (and my 2nd day!).



Their teachers posted 1st day pictures ,which is awesome.




G-ma picked the girls up and then they went to get a treat!



Once we were all back home, we hung out outside for a bit and then snuggled.



And that's about it!  We went to their school open house last night, but I didn't take any pictures.  My brain is just fried!  Happy weekend!




No comments:

Post a Comment