On Monday I actually had to wake Maya up. But had to snap a picture of her sweet sleeping face first. I LOVE THOSE CHEEKS.
I had some meetings at work so the girls spent the day at Boom's house and had a blast, as usual!
While running errands I came upon a Coke bottle that I couldn't pass up. Then we had some fun play and snuggle time with Luna.
The sunrise on Tuesday was pretty lovely, and then later the girls I went out and took Luna for another walk!
It took a few tries to get the money shot, but I think we nailed it!
As we were heading back a surprise rainstorm came though and we got SOAKED.
That afternoon we met Jenna and the kids at the pool!
On Wednesday the girls found out what teachers they will be having for 1st and 4th grade and we went school supply shopping! They were very excited.
Auntie Cat picked up Maya for a couple hours in the afternoon (after we went to the library), so Callie and I made some cereal bars and enjoyed the beautiful day outside.
The girls had their well-child check-ups on Thursday and then we went to a park, DQ, and on a walk with Luna.
Then I met Laura and some of her friends out for dinner and to see the musical "Rent!"
Today we spent some time at home in the morning being crafty. And I can't stop giggling at Maya's selfie. We also took Luna to a couple of different parks, and she and I had to watch from afar because she was too dumb and whiny to get much closer up.
Tonight we met Auntie Yoda, Uncle Craigles, Lucy and Boom for a picnic at Gold Medal Park. The girls had SO much fun playing and running around.
Then we finally made it to their condo pool the first time this summer ,and they couldn't coordinate jumping off the wall at the same time. Ha!
I took Luna for a sunset walk and it was beautiful.
I'll leave you with a bunch of random video clips from the past week or two. Click here!
Have a great weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment