Wednesday, June 12, 2019

Wisdom Wednesday: Ask Lady Advice

*Editor's note: I have been the main blogger on Baby Goose for the past 9-10 years.  Well folks, today I'm bringing in a (hopefully) regular weekly guest blogger.  She's nine.  She's a writer (and she is obsessed with having a blog, so this is our compromise). 

Without further ado, I give you a brand new advice column just for the Baby Goose readers!



ASK LADY ADVICE

This is a clue to Lady Advice's identity!

Dear Lady Advice,

I have two kids (ages 9.5 and almost 6).  They are awesome, but 90% of the time they ignore any and all words that come out of my mouth.  How can I get them to actually follow directions the first time?

Love,
Misunderstood Mom

*******************************************
Dear Misunderstood Mom,

Don't blame your self. Some kids can be upset about something. Talk with them! See what's wrong. I bet they will feel better after that. You could set up a chart. Every time they don't listen, you put a X. If they do, put a O.

Love, 
Lady Advice

__________________________________________________________________________

Dear Lady Advice,

Hi. Woof! I like to explore in my house and try to nibble things.  Sometimes I eat stuff. But it's no big deal.  Except my family is ALWAYS yelling at me.  What can I do?  Arf! Help!

Love,
Crazy Canine

*******************************************

Dear Crazy Canine,

Really? Nibbling on things? That sure should make your family upset. Just try your best not to. It should turn out alright. :) 
                                                                               
Love, 
Lady Advice

__________________________________________________________________________

If YOU have a question or need help from Lady Advice, please send an email to:

She looks forward to helping you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment