Later that morning, while Chris took the girls to Toy Story 4, I met Nana, Auntie Karen, and Beth for mani/pedis, and then Auntie Cat met us for lunch. It was a lovely morning of pampering!
That evening Callie was BOUND AND DETERMINED to make dinner. Maya was her little helper. She found a recipe for apple muffins that she (mostly) followed, and they did not turn out that great... but she had a back-up plan of lots of other random things.
She was proud of herself and had a lot of fun!
This afternoon we went with Boom to see Shrek the Musical. Boom is friends with the actor who played Shrek, so we got to meet him (and Princess Fiona!) after the show. SO fun.
Then we headed downtown St. Paul to Chris' cousin Arieanna's graduation party. The girls had so much fun hanging out with Arieanna, Annelise and their friends. It was a lovely evening!
We have another busy week ahead of us, and I'm just grateful to still be in the first few weeks of summer. I know how fast it goes!
Have a great week!
No comments:
Post a Comment