Thursday, November 22, 2018

Happy Thanksgiving!

Hello! I hope everyone had a lovely day filled with family, friends, food and gratitude. We sure did.

Our Thanksgiving holiday started last night at the Thanksgiving Eve service at our church. I was asked by one of our pastors to be a “preaching partner” with her and share my Gratitude Story.

I spent the past 5 days writing and rewriting my message, nervous and also excited to share my story. It went really well, and after the service I was able to connect with lots of people about gratitude. It was just what I needed.

If you’d like to read what I said, you can click here. 

I’ll post more about our Thanksgiving tomorrow, but thought I’d share a few photos tonight too.



And a Callie QOTD, which happened as I was putting her to bed.

Me: When did you feel grateful today?
Callie: At Thanksgiving!
Me: What were you grateful FOR?
Callie: (slight pause, totally serious) MY BUNS.

I suppose I should explain that pretty much the only food she ate from this delicious and bountiful spread of food...



...was the dang dinner rolls. 

Happy Thanksgiving!






No comments:

Post a Comment