It is also Friday of Halloween week and our house is a disaster and our children are exhausted. I’m glad it is the weekend...
Let’s see, my school picture came back and it looks like I had Botox...or some free photoshop. My forehead has never been so smooth and shiny!
We had the last swimming lesson of the session on Tuesday (thank goodness) and Maya’s teacher posted a cute picture of her at her table.
Then...HALLOWEEN. The girls each had Halloween parties at school, and Callie was able to go help with Maya’s class. I went to school as a nerdy NASA scientist.
After a quick dinner we met Auntie Yoda, Uncle Craigles and Lucy for trunk-or-treat at church. Lucy was a riot.
For some video clips, click
Then we went back to our house to hit up some houses in our neighborhood. The girls got pretty full buckets!
On Thursday I got to walk Iris in the bright sunshine and later the girls started trading Halloween candy. Ironically, the hottest commodity were the vampire fangs.
Tonight we met Boom for dinner. Maya started out pretty hangry, but once she got some good in her she got much more pleasant. Also, Callie got me an ice cream cone shaped just like an elephant. Don’t you think?
Have a great weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment