Anyway.
Yesterday. I was supposed to have race # 5. You guys, it POURED all day long. The race was supposed to be at 11:00am. By 9:45am, it was so wet and cold and I totally bailed. Since it wasn't very official or timed, I decided it wasn't worth it, and instead worked on my negative splits on my treadmill. So I still got a 5K in, but I got to stay dry.
I wore the race t-shirt to be in the spirit of the race.
So I have now signed up for an "extra" 5K race in July. I can't remember if I shared this here yet, but I have started training for another half marathon that will be on July 29th. It is one that I have done at least 3 times before, so it should be pretty familiar. That will be my big summer project, once again.
The only other picture I took yesterday was when the girls were playing checkers at G-ma and Pa's house. It lasted all of 30 seconds before they were running around crazy again.
Today the girls and I went to early church to see Boom play the handbells. Then Chris met them at church for Sunday School while Boom and I headed downtown. We decided to go out for a 5 mile walk. It was pretty wet, but it felt great.
We got to see Baby Lucy after lunch!
The girls are so stinking cute with her that I had to take a couple videos this time.
Maya gets so excited.
Untitled from Baby Goose on Vimeo.
Callie does too, but in a more subtle way. She got stink bombed today, though! Literally.
Untitled from Baby Goose on Vimeo.
Maya gets so excited.
Untitled from Baby Goose on Vimeo.
Callie does too, but in a more subtle way. She got stink bombed today, though! Literally.
Untitled from Baby Goose on Vimeo.
When we got home I tried to implement family cleaning afternoon. It didn't go well.
Untitled from Baby Goose on Vimeo.
Untitled from Baby Goose on Vimeo.
So we did some cuddling.
Which also ended in disaster.

No comments:
Post a Comment