Friday, May 19, 2017

A Picture Update

Friday is here and we are one week closer to summer break. Three weeks left...crazy.

On Monday Maya got to hang out with Boom, Auntie Yoda and Lucy!

 
There was some sunshine on Monday night. 

 

On Tuesday the rain cleared enough for me to enjoy some iced coffee at the Saints game on a field trip. Fun fact: the finish line of my 2nd race of 2017 was on this field.

 

Maya had fun at G-ma's house.

 
On Thursday we *tried* to watch the Lynx game.

 
Tonight we ate at Punch Pizza, Callie's favorite.

 
Lucy wore one of Maya's onesies again. I love going back into the 2013 photos folder!

 
Left: Maya; Right: Lucy

I have my 5th race of the year tomorrow- a super casual and untimed 5K. The type of race that's a fundraiser for an organization where you get kind of an ugly regular T-shirt instead of a nice running shirt. But that's ok. It will be a nice change of pace. I'm guessing it will be pretty chill and there won't be many super serious runners.

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment