She is a non-stop talker and has so many awesome ideas. Here is a video I took of her on Friday night.
Such a goofball.
On to our weekend. I went for a run both Saturday (4 miles) and Sunday (6 miles). I was lucky enough to enjoy sunrays both mornings.
Yesterday I went to lunch and birthday shopping with Boom, Auntie Yoda and Baby Lucy!
The girls had a sleepover with Auntie Cat at G-ma and Pa's house. They had so much fun outside roasting hot dogs, etc, on the fire.
While they were over there, we went to Dan and Hanna's to celebrate Hanna's birthday that was yesterday!! There was even a piñata! Later we went to a brewery where there were free retro arcade games. Pinball was our favorite.
This morning Bethany and Weston were in town! Jenna and I met them for coffee and it was great to catch up and see Weston.
Then the girls and I went to Boom's house and went for a walk (and roll) at Gold Medal Park.
This afternoon we met Jenna, Andy and the kids at our park, and then came back to our house to grill.
This week coming up is a big one. I turn 35 tomorrow. I run a 10K on Saturday. We'll acknowledge the 2nd anniversary of my dad's death on Sunday. Lots to process and prepare for.
No comments:
Post a Comment