It was another fast week. Maya got to hang out with Boom, Auntie Yoda and Baby Lucy on Monday.
When Callie and I got home we went for a mile run together, and she rocked it!!
On Tuesday Maya and I read the Sneetches book and other stories. It was my book growing up, and now still one of her favorites. She especially likes the story about the green pants with no one in them.
Maya hung out with G-ma and Pa on Wednesday and Thursday.
She still naps sometimes, but only in the car!
On Thursday night Callie started up swimming lessons again after a long hiatus. She was not super stoked about it because it was really hard for her. She hates putting her face in the water. I hope this will be a good lesson in perseverance.
Tonight was sunny and lovely so we spent time outside.
We have another fun and busy weekend ahead!
No comments:
Post a Comment