Sunday, December 4, 2016

Weekend Wrap-Up

Hey all!  I'm actually blogging on the ol' laptop tonight.  I can't even remember the last time I did that- I got an app on my phone awhile ago that made blogging WAY easy, but decided to fire up the computer tonight so I could transfer a bunch of my phone pictures.

Anyway, what a FUN weekend we had!

On Saturday morning Laura and Craig came over to get some BABY stuff, but before they came over the girls made sure to use all the baby stuff one last time, even the passies.  It also gave me an opportunity to organize baby clothes a little bit and I can't believe the ridiculous amount of baby clothes we have.

The clothes on the couch and in the bin are 0-12 months.  They don't include anything bigger than 12 months.
HOLY MOLY.
On Saturday afternoon, Boom, G-ma, Callie and I went to see "Peter and the Wolf" at Orchestra Hall!


It was a really fun show and great activity to do together.

Today was all about SNOW and Christmas tree chopping and decorating!!

The girls scraped off the car this morning.  Nothing like using child labor that they think is fun, am I right?


This afternoon we headed to the Christmas Tree farm and found the perfect tree!


We went with G-ma, Pa, Auntie Cat, Uncle Dan and Hanna and had a blast!


We also had fun putting our tree up at home, decorating it, and aiming flashing lights at it.



Two more weeks until Christmas break...three more weeks until Christmas.  It is hard to believe! I think I'm just about done with Christmas shopping, but have done NO wrapping.  So that will be my task for this week.

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment