Friday, December 30, 2016

A Picture Update

And just like that, 2 weeks have passed! I go back to work on Monday (though Chris and the girls have it off) and can't believe that it is already nearly January.

Normally by now I have my yearly wrap-up at least half written, but this year I haven't even thought about it. How do you wrap up a year like 2016? I'm not sure. But come back tomorrow to find out.

On to our adventures of the week. We kept pretty busy again.

We woke up early. We played at Boom's house.

 
We got to see the Stolles and Helds and hang out til late(r than normal) (like 11pm)! And meeting baby Weston was the best!

 
Maya was crazy. Callie went out to lunch and got a pedicure as a birthday gift with Auntie Yoda and Auntie Mari.

 
Both girls got to sleep over at G-ma and Pa's with their older (3rd) cousins Arieanna and Annelise. Maya was crazy.

 
Chris and I got an evening to ourselves, so we built Callie's birthday bed, and then enjoyed a leisurely dinner.

 
I got a whole day to myself. I went to Target and cleaned and sat quietly with coffee. I also went on an outside run- the first one in months! Both girls love playing up in the new bed. Maya was crazy.

 


We went on a downtown adventure with Boom on the light rail.

 
We went to Rainbow Play Place and it was a crazy busy.

 
Callie is going to her first drop-off birthday party tonight (for her BFF at school), so she picked out a present and card all by herself.

 
And finally, Maya and I spent 1.5 hours at Urgent Care last night because the poor girl has a bad ear infection. She feels better today, but is still not quite her *crazy* little self.

I hope you have an enjoyable end to 2016.  Come back tomorrow to see what kind of thing I come up with for wrapping up the year.




No comments:

Post a Comment