We love you Nana!
Before lunch, Cat, Mary, Hanna and I soaked in a little sun at a beautiful little park.
I got some fun one-on-one time with my big girl in the afternoon. Also? It was 70 degrees outside.
We went to see the Trolls movie yesterday! It was great and the girls loved it.
Maya developed a nasty cold yesterday that got worse overnight. Fun times for us. Can't wait for it to spread to all of us.
Today after church we went over to Boom's house. Thankfully Maya napped so Boom, and and I went and wandered around near her condo.
The girls were NUTS tonight. Daylight savings mania perhaps? But they were pretty cute in the bathtub.
Not sure how it is already November, but this year is flying by. Holy moly.
Have a good week! It's a big one- election week. Go vote!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment