Chris had to work ALL WEEKEND LONG...so the girls and I stayed pretty busy.
On Saturday morning we met Pa at Bachman's to see the Santa show. Neither of the girls wanted to actually SEE Santa and talk to him, but he did wave at us at one point when he was on stage.
After dance and nap time, we headed to the condo to see the Johnson cousins- Amy, Peter, Andy, Beth, Donald and Frederick. The kids together were ADORABLE.
![]() |
| Donald (4), Callie (5), Frederick (2), Maya (2) |
When I got home on Saturday night, I found a picture of me and Andy around the same age that Callie and Donald are now...so it was probably about 28 years ago!
Kind of crazy, huh?
Other things from the weekend...
My mom introduced me to "Classical Stretching", which I have done (with "help") the past couple mornings.
![]() |
| This helper is not actually very helpful. |
![]() |
| But she looks so dang cute... |
Tonight I went to see Sister Act at the Chanhassen Dinner Theater with my mom and sisters!
Lastly, guess who made their appearance for the first time this season?!?!?!?!?!?!
| REMEMBER US??? |
So you can look forward to pictures of the elf antics each Sunday during December until Christmas. Since it is the first Sunday in Advent today, I thought I'd get out some of our Christmas decorations. I didn't have it in me to do as much as last year, but I got our front table and mantle decorated a little bit.
![]() |
| I still love my Grandma's ceramic tree. |
Have a great week.









No comments:
Post a Comment