I'm back! And as you probably noticed, the blog has been redesigned by my friend Amanda. I love it!
The title of this post is slightly misleading because there is no way I can do last week's wrap up in one post. Why, you ask? Because Chris and I spent the past week in Aruba with my parents, my sisters, and their fiancées.
It was a trip without our two little girls. And while it was hard to leave and we missed them, it was pretty freaking awesome.
The girls were lucky enough to stay with G-ma, G-pa and Auntie Cat all week. I should say that WE (Chris and I) were lucky enough for that to happen, because we were able to relax and enjoy our amazing vacation knowing that they were being well cared for and loved in our absence.
As you can see, they really were.
They had loads of play time and cuddle time, had a sleepover with cousins, saw Nana and Papa, went to the zoo...and had an all around great week while we were gone.
Obviously, we were able to get pictures and texts via email to stay connected, and I am thankful for that. We also were able to video chat with them on Thursday, which was great.
As for our trip...it will be a process of gathering all the photos and organizing them. I will most definitely do Aruba posts this week to share our fun island adventures, so come back often.
For the time being, here are a few shots of the ocean to give you a little taste of some of the beauty of the beaches of Aruba.
We hope everyone had a wonderful start to 2015!









No comments:
Post a Comment