I can't believe how fast this week went by! All of a sudden it is Friday and I seriously don't know how that happened, because Monday seems like yesterday.
As you'll see, this break was a lot about Miss Maya. Callie went to preschool all day on Monday and Wednesday, so I had like 16 whole hours to just take pictures of the baby. And then I was pretty much in bed all day on Tuesday with some sort of bug. At one point yesterday I thought that maybe I should try and take more pictures of Callie, but then I remembered that she usually either gives me a crabby face or moves so fast that I can't get a good picture of her anyway.
I managed to get a few sister pictures and activity pictures, but the ones with just Cal? They show her being her goofy-silly-crazy self.
As for Maya, she has slept 12 straight hours a few different times this week! Hooray! When she does that, though, her naps are usually shorter the next day. But that's ok. I'll take the solid night time sleep over long naps any day.
On to the pictures...
![]() |
| Favorite Thing #1: Play time with this girl |
![]() |
| Favorite Thing #2: Attached at the hip |
![]() |
| Favorite Thing #4: Sleep success! The side pictures are solid nap pictures. The middle picture was waking up after 12 solid hours of night sleep. Amazing. |
![]() |
| Favorite Thing #5: Testing out glasses... Still looking, obviously. |
![]() |
| Favorite Thing #7: More Maya and Mommy playtime |
![]() |
| Favorite Thing #8: Sister playtime |
![]() |
| Favorite Thing #9: A walk in the cold March air |
Yesterday we met Kylie, Calvin and Sylvie at a museum not too far from our house. We hadn't ever been there, and it was pretty fun!
![]() |
| Favorite Thing #10: The age-alikes together |
![]() |
| Favorite Thing #11: Fun with funny mirrors |
![]() |
| Favorite Thing #12: Lots to play and see |
![]() |
| Favorite Thing #13: End of the week *Maya and Kona bonding *Contemplating the weather *Cuddling *Playing, lunch and shopping with Amanda and Elise |
IMG 1448 from Baby Goose on Vimeo.













No comments:
Post a Comment