We survived this crazy week of transition.
I think the transition was hardest on Callie. The girl is so intuitive that I'm sure she picked up on some of my anxiety on top of feeling her own. She also had a really bad cold, which didn't help her mood. Her preschool teacher told us that she was sadder this week and "missed mom." She had a few major meltdowns...the kind that we haven't seen in months. It has been rough. That being said, she did pretty well with G-ma and Boom. Thankfully.
As for Maya, she seemed to do pretty great with her various caretakers, though she still is very resistant to the bottle. Because of that (and my first favorite thing of this week), I got a visitor (or two) during my lunch time every day so SHE could eat lunch.
![]() |
| Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday |
As for me, it has been somewhat of an emotional roller coaster ride. It is so sad to leave the girls, but I really do love my job. So I'm working on finding balance, trying to shake off the mom guilt, and find a groove that works for me and our family.
Chris is learning the nuances of having two for extended amounts of time since he has them on Tuesdays. The girls are so lucky to have a Daddy day.
On to the other favorite things...
![]() |
| Favorite Thing #2: Monday with this girl |
![]() |
| Favorite Thing #3: Friends, pumpkins and costumes |
![]() |
| Favorite Thing #4: Evenings at home |
IMG 7629 from Baby Goose on Vimeo.
![]() |
| Favorite Thing #6: Happy girls |
![]() |
| Favorite Thing #7: Happy Halloween! |






No comments:
Post a Comment