Almost!! from Baby Goose on Vimeo.
Just before this she did about 5 steps on her own, but then just started being a chicken butt and stopped trying. But I assume that she'll get there in the very near future, and then our lives will change once again! :)
Last night Dave, Cherilyn and Sydney came over to hang out. I hadn't seen Sydney for a few weeks and she's already so much stronger! Here are a few pictures of the girls (these are especially for you Pat, Lynette, Kathy and Al (Sydney's grandparents and our loyal blog readers!))
Tonight we went over to hang out with the Koch family. It was GREAT because Chris and I were able to relax while their kids (Anthony, Jacob, Michael and our Goddaughter Christine) took on Callie duty. They followed her around everywhere while she explored their house! Here are a few pictures:
The close-to-Christmas Birthday girls!
We have a busy and fun weekend ahead! Enjoy yours!
No comments:
Post a Comment