I'm really tired so I'm going to be brief, but Chris and I finished the half marathon in about 2 1/2 hours. Chris would have finished it MUCH faster but he was a trooper and ran with me. It was H-A-R-D. Much harder than the other ones I have done. Probably because I wasn't as faithful to my training schedule as I was the last couple of races...oops. Lesson learned:) Anyway, we finished and that is that! Here are a couple of pictures from my camera but our wonderful Gosselin and Henderson fans took more so I'll get their pictures and post them at a later date.


We survived the night away from the baby, but it was hard. The last half mile of the race, with each few steps, all that was going through my head was "Cal-lie-Joy, Cal-lie-Joy." She got me through! And my wonderful husband and family. :)
More later. Tired tired tired...
No comments:
Post a Comment