Thursday, August 26, 2010

B-U-S-Y-BUSY!

I'm not sure how it happens but we have had and will continue to have a packed schedule these days! It is fun and exhausting at the same time...especially since I'm back to work full time. I'm TIRED. SUPER TIRED.

But anyway, Callie has had a wonderful week so far with her MorMor, Auntie Mari, Grandma and Auntie Cathleen. And she's gotten to see Bops the past two evenings. Today she gets to hang out with Grandpa and tomorrow she gets to hang out with Daddy. What a lucky baby! Here are a couple of pictures from the past few days:

Drive-in movie date with Charlie:


Such a talented 8-month-old:


Playing with Charlie and new friend Harper (yes, another baby BOY buddy!):


Such a good stander:


Our friend Nate was in town! He's a lieutenant in the Navy and has been in Afghanistan for the past year. I remember when we saw him before he left last August I said that the next time he sees us there will be a little 8-month-old running around! And here we are!


Auntie Mari leaves today to go back for her senior year at Luther. We'll miss her being home!


And finally, a jump-a-roo video:

Jump-a-Roo!! from Baby Goose on Vimeo.



We're back in the swing of things in terms of our early morning routine. Callie usually wakes up between 6 and 6:30am (after going to bed between 8pm and 9pm and sleeping all night!) so I feed her a bottle and then she goes right back to sleep so I can get ready and Daddy can continue sleeping. Daddy is in charge of getting her up and dressed in the morning. I MAY need to start laying her outfits out since she's been wearing onesies the past three days- no shorts or skirts or anything else- just onesies. It is a good thing she's still a little baby and looks cute in anything! heehee. Just kidding. Daddy does a great job. I'm looking forward to the days when she has more hair and he gets to attempt to style it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment