Friday, June 25, 2010

SUMMER VACATION!!!

I am 2 days in to summer vacation and LOVING it! Today I took Callie and Kona to the park by our house. I put her in a swing and once again, no reaction to a new experience :)

Swinging at the park from Baby Goose on Vimeo.



Silly baby!

We had fun hanging out at the park and will go back many times this summer!




Here is a picture from the weekend that I didn't post but is so darn cute I have to. We went to our neighbor's house for a BBQ. They have a little boy Wes who is 10 weeks younger than Callie. We put the babies in their Bumbos so we could eat.



My sister Laura is coming home this weekend. I'm running a 5K race tomorrow with her and my Dad that is right around the condo. It is the first race I'll be running since the day after I found out I was pregnant! Should be a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment