Saturday, June 19, 2010

Happier Things

My last post was rather sad, so I'd like to cheer myself up by posting some fun pictures from the weekend. On Friday night my friends Libby and Casey from high school came over to go out to dinner and see my parents' condo. Casey has a 1 1/2 year old daughter Ciri who likes to watch Callie videos on this blog. She was excited to see Callie ("Cayi") in real life!



We got out some toys for Ciri that my parents had kept from when my sisters and I were babies. Callie played too! She enjoyed the little play kitchen. Maybe that means she'll be the cook in the family...because her parents are pretty pathetic in that department.



Tonight I had a girls night with my small group girls. Girls night used to consist of late nights and bottles of wine. Now it consists of 2 babies and heading home at 8:00! It is kind of surreal how things have changed in the 3+ years we have known each other. And we all had fun watching Callie and Charlie (6 weeks old) hang out.



Of course, I had to take a video of the babies:

Callie and Charlie from Baby Goose on Vimeo.




Finally, a picture that I hope will make you smile:

No comments:

Post a Comment