Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Nursery

Blog Post by Kati:

As Chris mentioned in his post, the nursery is pretty much done! Here is the before picture (remember it was a total JUNK room!):And here are the after pictures:

The crib showcases my aunt Jenny's awesome quilt, and the beautiful rocking chair we got from my aunt Margie and Grammy:
The changing table and the giant teddy bear from my aunt Coco and uncle Jim:And of course the Baby Goose showcase:
I think the room turned out pretty cute and it feels great to have it ready to go for Baby Goose!

Here are a couple of comments I have gotten the past 2 days:

"Do you have a ball in there?" (3rd grader seeing me outside in my coat)

"Any day now, huh?" (Stranger at a store)

And I also get a lot of pity looks as I waddle around. :) But I still feel really good- much better than I expected to feel at this point. It is just getting a little more painful to sleep so I switch positions a lot, but it takes a lot of effort to do that. Which for some reason for me requires some grunting and groaning. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment