Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Been A Long Time / Updates

Blog Post By Chris:

Boy I have not posted for a long time. It has been a pretty crazy time for work. The Thanksgiving weekend brings the busy shopping time of the year, and I am required to work a lot during that time. So needless to say I haven't had much time to post. I haven't heard many comments about Vikings updates, but they are now 10-1. I think them doing so well this season causes me to be more nervous every game.

I also have not given a lunch buddy update for awhile. There really has not been much to talk about, or at least nothing funny that he has said. However, he always seems to forget that I am married to Mrs. Gosselin, every single week. Ah wait there was a story. Last week when I went in for lunch buddy duty Alejandro and I decided to play checkers. Usually we just set up dominoes and knock them down, and that seems to keep him entertained. Well last week he didn't want to do that, he wanted to play checkers. I had not played checkers in a long time, and had a vague memory of the rules ( I know, there are not that many rules). So that led to a made up game with checkers pieces. Needless to say, Alejandro ended up winning the made up game. I hope he never plays checkers against someone who knows what they are doing, because I definitely did not teach him the correct way.

As Kati has so kindly kept the post updated we have had plenty of showers, each being unique in it's own way. Our nursery is all done, most of the baby clothes have been washed, now we just need to wait for our little girl to be born. T-minus 24 Days!!! So since we are so close to the day I think it is okay to finally tell the name that we have decided. We are going to name her..... no just kidding, we still aren't telling.

No comments:

Post a Comment