Well, we spent 7 hours today learning all of the fun stuff about labor and birth. And by fun stuff I mean HOLY CRAP.
Neither Chris nor I could watch much of the videos, and it was hard for me to even listen to a lot of the stuff without feeling like I was going to pass out. I hope we can make it through the real thing! We practiced different kinds of breathing which will no doubt come in handy.
We got a tour of the maternity floor and saw babies in the nursery which was fun...we took the tour after all the intense stuff about the stages of labor and medication/drug talks. It was a good reminder of why we were actually there.
All in all it was an informative day...just learned we both need to buck up a little before Baby Goose begins her journey into the world. :)
On an unrelated note, here's a cute picture of Kona cuddling her baby sister. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment