Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Sleep is good

Blog Post by Kati:

Now that we have actually started telling people, and sharing our blog site, I feel some pressure to make sure we update the blog and write good stuff! :) It has been a really fun few days as we have made the rounds to different friends and family members. Everyone is just so excited for us, which makes us even more excited. As long as everyone can keep it quiet for another week and a half, we'll be ok! :)

I had a great sisters-in-law date with Cathleen tonight and she took me to The Good Earth restaurant, which was AWESOME. There was such fresh, healthy, organic food prepared deliciously. I will definitely go back! Yum!

It is after 10pm now, which is WAY past my bedtime! I think on Friday I was asleep by 9pm... everyone tells me I need to get all the sleep I can now before the baby comes, and I have no problem doing that!

No comments:

Post a Comment